Monday, June 20, 2011

The Extended Family

I've learned some things from my perch on top of the sofa and from never letting the girl out of my site - or earshot.
The girl has other people in her life. There's a boy. He's "on the road" so I've not met him yet. I am gathering that he thinks that the girl does not need another dog. I think he should get off the road, he might get hurt.
The girl has a sister. The girl and her sister are very busy planning a wedding for the boy and the girl.
There is also a mom and a dad. I heard them say that Dexter has a brother that lives with the mom and dad. The girl is worried about the brother because something is wrong with his eye. They are coming to visit because they have to take Dexter's brother to a special doctor. Wonder what Dexter's brother is like? I think I need to stay up high and keep being completely devoted to the girl. I can tell she already loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment