Saturday, June 18, 2011





The girl has other dogs. There’s Dexter, who protects his food with his strange eyes. He has a brown eye that you have to look hard at to make sure it is there. His other eye is blue, and he uses it to scare me away from his food. Then there is Polly who is about my size, but I’m not sure she likes me. She’s very attached to the girl and keeps looking for squirrels. The girl talks to me alot, I wonder if she knows how much I understand. I’d like to stay here with the girl and her dogs, but she keeps talking about finding the perfect place for me to be loved. This place seems pretty perfect to me, except for Dexter’s spooky eyes. The girl gives me a bath today, she talks to me through the bubbles about looking clean and beautiful as I meet her friends. The girl makes me feel safe. I decide not to let her out of my sight.

1 comment:

  1. Photos in this post are by our fabulous family photographer, MC Cooper.

    ReplyDelete