Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!


Surprise #1. Cats! Two black cats. Two black, hide everywhere cats. Two black hide everywhere cats that sleep in the bed with the mom and the dad.


Surprise #2. Henry loves me. He shows me by taking a break from his playing and kissing me on my face - over and over and over and over.










Surprise #3. In this house, dogs are expected to sleep in crates. They've trained Henry this way since the first day he came here. Well, I have a suprise of my own. I WILL NOT SLEEP IN A CRATE! They hugged and kissed me, put me in, shut the door - then I let it all out. In yappy dog language I said"*#??**##!!!!!!". The dad said, "Let her out." They lifted me on the bed and set me on a pillow in between them. Then the dad said,"I think we were just cussed out by a seven pound ball of fluff." They both went to sleep touching me.




Surprise #4. I'm signed up for obedience school.

No comments:

Post a Comment