Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Henry Comes to Visit




I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but everyone seems to be worried about Dexter's brother. I learn from listening on my perch that the name of Dexter's brother is Henry. Henry and the mom are coming to Nashville today. They want to meet me right after they see this special eye doctor for dogs. I wonder what Henry will be like. Will he have spooky eyes like Dexter? Polly must like him - when the girl tells her he is coming she gets very excited.


Meeting Henry was quite a surprise. He may be Dexter's brother, but I figure out pretty quickly that they couldn't possibly be from the same litter. Henry is a PUPPY! A very playful puppy. He is almost as big as I am, and all he wants to do is play. He plays with Dexter, he plays with Polly, he plays with the girl, he plays with the mom. When he wears out everyone else, he figures out a game to play by himself. He wants to play with me, but no thanks. I'm busy perching, and following the girl. I'm worn out just being in the same room with Henry. At least both of his eyes are blue, and they aren't quite as spooky as Dexter's.

I like the mom. She sounds like the girl, she wants to snuggle. I show my appreciation with my eyes, and I find myself wagging my tail when I realize she is talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment