Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Henry Needs a Companion


This is my view from my perch. I am spending a little less time on my perch today, and more time in the mom's lap. I think she would pet Henry more if she could catch him. He is never still. Dexter, Polly, and Henry are wearing me out with all of their playing. I have more important things on my mind, like, am I really going to have to go to a new home? The girl and the mom talk about Henry and the special eye doctor. Henry is blind in one eye and they are not sure why. They hope he won't be blind in the other eye, but the doctor says that he needs a another dog to live with him now while he can still see. Being blind in one eye sure doesn't seem to slow him down - he never stops moving. They had better find him a companion that loves to romp and play. That dog will have a big job on his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment