Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family Weekends

I'm a great jumper, but I'm not the only dog in the extended family with a special talent. Polly, who belongs to the girl, can scream like a woman.
When Polly visits us in Chattanooga, she spends the weekend hunting for cats and squirrels. Our cats are smart enough to vacate the house when Polly and Dexter visit, but occasionally Polly spots one. Then I have to hold my ears, because it sets off a chain reaction.

Polly spots a cat...Polly screams like a woman having her fingernails pulled off with pliers...Dexter and Henry turn and look at each other and start howling like werewolves greeting a full moon...the people (all of them) are just as noisy shouting commands for everyone to be quiet...I hide under a sofa pillow...the cats run away...the guest dogs usually just start barking.

You won't believe this unless you hear and see it for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. The dogs freaked out when I played this and just recreated the scene while the video was playing!

    ReplyDelete