Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camp Nashville

Every summer the mom and dad go somewhere. Henry and I get to go and spend a couple of weeks in Nashville with Dexter and Polly. The girl and the boyfriend (now the husband) let us live with them while our parents are away.


We get to go to new places, sleep with the extended family....













               play in the water.....






and see Lily and the sister.

Our family tree is a little confusing. We have the same parents as the girl and the sister, so they think we are their sister and brother. That would make us aunt and uncle to Dexter, Polly, and Lily. But Dexter is Henry's real life brother - so it is kind of messy, just like some people families I know. All I know is that it is really fun when we are all together. I have so much fun that I forget to miss the mom and the dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment