Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Opposing Eating Habits

I eat like a lady. I eat one kibble at a time and chew it thoroughly before I swallow. Henry eats like a vacuum cleaner. He sucks his food down in one breath. I don't think he chews at all. He never leaves even the smallest crumb in his bowl.
He eats so fast his head is just a blur in the picture!



The mom has tried to slow him down. For a while she made him eat out of this rubber ball with slits, that just spilled a few kibbles at a time. It just made him mad, and he would end up just barking at the rubber ball.

The main problem in our different eating habits is that after Henry is through with his, he wants mine. I have to be on guard at all times. To ease my eating trouble, I get to eat on the ottoman - and sometimes in the morning, I get to eat on the bed. This way the mom and dad can make sure that Henry doesn't bully me into giving him my food. They don't need to worry too much, I've become quite good at growling while I am chewing. But I don't like being stared at the whole time I am eating.
Guarding my last few kibbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment