Friday, July 15, 2011

Henry is freed from the crate

I'm not saying that Henry is slow to notice things, but it has taken him a while to notice that everyone is sleeping on the bed but him. The cats, Ella and Salem, sleep on the dad (yes, that's right, I said on the DAD). I, of course sleep on my pillow between the mom and dad. I've noticed that for a few nights, Henry looked up from his crate and cocked his head as he looks at all of us. Finally, one night he looked and looked, let out one big "woof" and the dad couldn't get over there fast enough to open the crate. So now in the bed we are even. Two people, two cats, and two dogs, three males and three females. The mom put his dog bed on the big bed. We'll have to see how this works out. This morning I noticed the dad moved the crate to the garage. I'm not sure who was happier - the dad or Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment