Sunday, July 24, 2011

I hate pill day!

I'm up for a fight!
Every once in a while, the mom gets these boxes out of the cabinets.  It's pill day. When this happens, I know she's going to have to fight - with me!


Henry doesn't make this any easier. The mom just puts the pills in her hands and Henry gobbles them up. Henry will eat anything! But, not this puppy.....
This means trouble!

Maybe if I play dead she'll leave me alone!

The mom always starts out talking to me sweetly and asking me to just eat them like my brother - not a chance. Then she tries to hide them in peanut butter so I will be tricked. Does she think I don't know? I'm great at getting all the peanut butter off and then spitting the pills back in her hand. Sometimes she's silly enough to try this twice.


Then she usually calls for the dad to help. He holds me and the mom pries open my mouth. I try with all my might not to let this happen. But she usually wins. Then she sticks the pill way back in my throat and holds my nose. I really hate this. I wiggle and struggle, but they keep at it and finally I will swallow a pill. Then, they do it again. I hate pill day! I think I heard the mom say she hates pill day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment