Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Learning to get along


Cats! I'm supposed to hate them and chase them. But, they live in our house and the mom and dad remind Henry and I that they were here first. We've come to an agreement, we will be friends, sometimes. 

Sometimes we have to share the couch.


















Sometimes we have to share the people.



















We have been known to play tricks on Henry - mostly by hiding his ball. Although, the cats have been known to find his ball under a hard to reach place and roll it to Henry.



The mom said she knew we were really friends when we started grooming each other. Here I am grooming Ella, but I like it when she grooms me with her scratchy tongue.



Polly hasn't quite caught on yet. She still wants to catch a kitty.

















No comments:

Post a Comment