Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Henry is grounded.......

                                                                                    I think Henry is in big trouble.


We were all on the bed sleeping peacefully. Henry pounced on top of the mom and licked her face to wake her up - as if she could have slept through the pounce.

The mom was so sweet - she hugged him and told him he was such a good boy to let her know he needed to go outside. She snuggled with him, stroked him, and carried him out to the backyard. I decided that since I was awake, I would follow them out.


There was a little problem. Henry didn't need to potty. He had apparently remembered in the dead of night that he left his ball outside. He started running all over the yard and sniffing the ground like a blood hound. He then found his ball and came and proudly dropped it at the mom's feet. I tried to save him by squatting and going potty, but I don't think it worked.


The mom grabbed his orange ball, walked back in the house and put it up high. She told Henry he was grounded from playing ball for a week.

We'll see how this goes......

1 comment: