Thursday, July 14, 2011

Please take me for a ride!

I love to ride in the car. I don't care where we are going, let's just go. I really want to see where I am going, so I like to get up on the mom's shoulders while she is driving.
















Henry just wanders around the car until his finds another spot. He thinks I am hogging the best spot. The mom thinks we are going make her have a wreck.


Sometimes at night, my mom will just take me for a ride in the neighborhood to make me happy. It works!


A while back my mom got a new car. Then she got a new idea. Doggie car seats! OH NO.....

They are big and soft and made so that we can see out. OK. They are in the back seat and we each have our own. OK. She puts us in our harnesses and then fastens us in - NOT OK!



I thought yapping might be an effective strategy. It didn't work. I don't know how he pulled it off, but Henry had a better idea. He somehow, in one movement, got himself out of his harness and sailed into the front seat. The mom hollered, she never it saw it coming. She called him Henry Houdini for a while, and then she tightened his harness.

When the mom needs the back seat for people, she takes out the car seats and puts them in the garage. Ella and Salem seem to love the car seats.





They can have them!

1 comment:

  1. Now I see how they work:-). It was so fun to meet Flower & Henry & Ella ( was Salem hiding?)last night!

    ReplyDelete